The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the top German universities in Engineering. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is the Technology Business School of the KIT.
All six Master programs are taught in English and provide high-quality education in a multi-cultural environment with a high level of service:
- Energy Engineering & Management
- Financial Engineering
- Information Systems Engineering & Management
- Mobility Systems Engineering & Management
- Management of Product Development
- Production & Operations Management
The unique combination of engineering expertise with management know-how qualifies graduates to successfully face their companies’ current and future challenges in a globalized and fast-moving business environment. Participants benefit from the exchange with other professionals and junior managers from all over the world as well as from a strong network of partners in research and industry.
- Format: English-speaking, two-week modules in-class in Karlsruhe
- Duration: 4 semesters
- Start date: October 2019
- Application: Rolling application process. We suggest submitting your application by June for a start in October.
- Admission Requirements: First academic degree in a relevant subject, minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience in the specific field, English Qualification
- Tuition fees per semester: 7,500.00 EUR
Why come to Karlsruhe?
Karlsruhe is in the heart of Europe. That makes it easy to explore Europe. It is Germany’s Tech-Capital and a vivid place with the second most hours of sunshine in Germany and a large number of students from six higher education institutions.
For more informaton: