Kick-start your future career in Financial Management at Coburg University (Bavaria)!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Here’s a quick take on our MBA:
- The program: If you are interested in management and finance, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are ambitious, our MBA program Financial Management (FM) could be just right for you! The program features a state-of-the art Bloomberg Lab and Certification option. The program equips you with the set of skills ultimately required for a CFO position.
- International focus: FM is an international 2-year MBA program in the Franconian City of Coburg (Bavaria, Germany) with a dedicated focus on finance.
- Career perspectives: An internship at a listed German company is an integral part of the study program. We connect you with international corporations.
- Majors: Finance, Management Accounting, Treasury & Business Strategy
- International Accreditation: Our MBA is accredited until 2030 with a premium seal by the Swiss certification agency FIBAA and the German Accreditation Council
- Dual Degree: The syllabus features an optional Dual Degree (Master of International Business) from USC Australia – without prolonging your studies!
- Format/Credit Points: Full-time, 120 ECTS
- Duration: 4 Terms (including a 20 week internship)
- Admission requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) / Work experience of at least 2 years / Proficiency in English language / Selection interviews may be conducted /Kindly submit a uni-assist VPD together with your online application!
- Program start: Winter Term (October 1st)
- Language of instruction: English
- Tuition Fees:450,- € per term
- Ratings: Take a look at our ratings!
- Location: Coburg, Bavaria /Germany
- Applications: We look forward to receiving your Online application by August 15th (EU nationals); July 15th (non-EU nationals). We are only able to process the application when all required documents have been uploaded.
For more details, please visit our website www.coburg-university.de/mbafm
If you have any further questions, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Contact our Master Office on ✆ +49 9561 317 636 or ✆ +49 9561 317 325